Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Laura K.

MARRIAGE TO ASIAN MEN

I laughed! My first date with Kumar, I took him to a 'Malaysian' restaurant in HK and he spent the WHOLE date lecturing me about counterfeits!

Our honeymoon in the Hilton in Macau, chosen for its swimming pool, was equally 'unusual'. We went to its restaurant on our marriage night, both exhausted not fully comprehending this was a GOOD restaurant, (sherbet between courses), each course taking FOREVER...we left after the first an hour later, too tired to sit.

Morning 1, whilst cutting into my bread roll I accidently cut so deeply into my finger that it is still numb today 20 years later, and the injury stopped me using the pool, the 'treat' I had waited for.

Day 3 saw us return home to HK for some emergency marriage counselling
Went home day 5!

Great marriage though.

Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home